For any question, please contact our Helpdesk via the chatbox in your file page.
All applications should be submitted through our online system and meet the given deadline(s).
Paper applications or applications sent by electronic mail will not be taken into account.
Before starting the process, read carefully:
- the eligibility criteria for a scholarship
- the admission criteria
- the application guidelines
In order to complete the electronic application form, please follow the instructions given below:
- Create an account
- Sign in with the username and password you will receive via email
- Complete all pages of the application form
- Upload the necessary attachments in the Checklist page
- Submit your completed application form by clicking on the button 'submit' that appears if 100% of the application form is completed. Make sure that you have received an email confirming that your application has been saved.
- Once you have submitted your online application there is no need to send a hard copy of it.
!! Note that you may save every completed page independently and work on the application form at different times BUT you will not be able to change your data after the final submission. All fields marked red cannot be empty. Application form has to be fill in in English. All attachments have to be translated in English, and should be pdf / jpg documents, not exceeding 5 Mb in size. Check your spam folder in case you do not receive immediately our automatic emails. Don't wait the last minute to submit your application form to avoid any technical problem !
Should you face any problem or difficulty stopping you in your application process, do not hesitate to contact us before the given deadline in the chat box accessible from your file page; we will try to help you as far as we can. But, please consult our FAQ section and website before sending your e-mail to check if the answer is not inside !
In case of non-selection and if you have grounds to believe that your application file, although complete, has not been processed through the selection procedure, you may engage an appeal procedure by writing a complaint letter to the Neurasmus Head Office.